As part of LinkedIn’s commitment to help veterans connect with available jobs across America, they are offering U.S. veterans a free one-year Premium Careers subscription, including access to LinkedIn Learning. This is a $360/yr savings for you. You have to take advantage of this. In fact, if your serious about getting a new job, this should be your second step (we already mentioned that starting your LinkedIn profile should be step #1).
To be eligible for this offer, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be a current or former U.S. military service member (non-US military are not eligible).
- Have not used the LinkedIn veteran promotion previously (one promotion per service member).
- You must not have a current LinkedIn Premium subscription.
Note: If you’re currently a Premium subscriber, cancel your subscription or let your free 30-day trial lapse before applying.
Redeeming the free LinkedIn Premium Career subscription offer
To redeem the free LinkedIn Premium Career subscription offer:
- Visit the Veterans Premium Request page.
- Click the Log in with Troop ID button.
- On the ID.me Sign in page, enter your ID.me credentials or create a new ID.me account.
- ID.me is a third-party company selected to validate military service. Check out the frequently asked questions for more information about ID.me.
- Once your service status is confirmed, you can take advantage of this offer on the LinkedIn site.
If you receive an error message that isn’t due to being a current premium subscriber, contact LinkedIn or contact ID.me directly.
Check out some frequently asked questions about this offer.
I have been using LinkedIn for years and would love to help you if you have any questions. If you do, please just submit a comment to this blog post and I’ll answer as soon as I can. That way others can learn from the hurdles we overcome as well.
One Reply to “LinkedIn for Veterans – Free Premium Career Subscription and Eligibility”
I just saved myself $360 dollars by following this instructions above! 1 full year of LinkedIn Premium subscription.
Thanks Bob for showing us how!!
Comments are closed.